Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an incredible probability to win enormous prizes from Amazon. In in the present day’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 15000.
How to Answer and win Rs 15000? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or when you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The Recently Opened Singshore Suspension Bridge Is The Highest Bridge Of Which Indian State?
Ans – Sikkim
Q2) Which Indian State Commemorated Shaheed Diwas On March 23 As Youth Empowerment Day?
Ans – Punjab
Q3) Which ‘Royal’ Is Set To Be The Narrator Of A New Disney Film About A Family Of Elephants And Their Journey Across Africa?
Ans – Meghan Markle
This autumn) Mayiladuthurai Recently Became The 38th District Of Which Indian State?
Ans – Tamil Nadu
Q5) ‘Mourning En Masse’, ‘Days Of Glory’, ‘Raising Of Lazarus’ Are Famous Artworks By Which Famous Indian Artist?
Ans – Satish Gujral
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and look forward to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on sixth April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period it’s essential to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you might have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you possibly can take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions might be posted throughout all the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, when you reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which might be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that exact query appropriately.
- Results on 30 Apr 2020