Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a terrific probability to win big prizes from Amazon. In right this moment’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Canon M200 Camera.
How to Answer and win Canon M200 Camera? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or if you happen to can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) For a tune, together with band BTS, which singer holds the Guinness Record for the most-viewed YouTube video in a 24 hour interval?
Ans – Halsey
Q2) In the Amazon Prime collection, Panchayat who performs the function of the official Pradhan of the village, Phulera?
Ans – Neena Gupta
Q3) ‘Houston, We’ve Had a Problem’ – is a part related to which NASA mission that lately celebrated its 50th anniversary?
Ans – Apollo 13
This autumn) The Ministry of Tourism in India has launched a brand new webinar collection known as _______?
Ans – Dekho Apna Desh
Q5) Which nation is scheduled to host the 2020 version of the Asian Boxing Championships?
Ans – India
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now preserve your fingers crossed and watch for the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on 28th April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period you should sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you may have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions might be posted throughout your entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you happen to reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which might be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that individual query appropriately.
- Results on 30 May 2020