Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an amazing likelihood to win big prizes from Amazon. In at the moment’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 50000.
How to Answer and win Rs 50000? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or in the event you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which tech big not too long ago launched ‘TalkBack’ – a braille keyboard for his or her visually challenged customers?
Ans – Google
Q2) In the upcoming film ‘Thalaivi’, Prakash Raj is taking part in the function of which political rival of the lead character?
Ans – M. Karunanidhi
Q3) Survey of India has developed which e-platform to gather Geo-tagged data associated to COVID-19?
Ans – Sahyog
This fall) Recently the Indian Tri-color was projected by Switzerland onto which mountain to ship a message of hope?
Ans – Matterhorn
Q5) In April 2020, who was named the Wisden Leading Cricketer of the Year for 2019?
Ans – Ben Stokes
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and look ahead to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will start on 27th April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve got signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions can be posted throughout all the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, in the event you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you can be entitled for a fortunate draw which can be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that exact query accurately.
- Results on 30 May 2020