Amazon 16th January Quiz Answers
Contents Of This Post
Amazon Quiz Answers Of 16th January 2019 – Win Prize Of 20,000 Amazon Pay stability
Amazon 16th January Quiz, Amazon 16th January 20000 Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hi Guys, Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Daily Posting Of All Live & Currently Ongoing Amazon Quizzes Their Correct Amazon Quiz Answers. Under The Banner Of #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon , Today Amazon Has Announced Another Quiz Time In Morning.
Yesterday, We Have Posted The Amazon LG W30 Pro Quiz, Where Amazon Was Offering Free LG W30 Pro Smartphone To 1 Winners & Now Amazon has Announced Quiz Of Pay stability Today, Where You Can Win Free 20,000 Amazon Pay stability
This Amazon Quiz Time Will Run From 8 AM in Morning to 12 In Noon In Amazon India App Portal & There Will Be Total 5 Questions In This Quiz. You Need To Give Correct Answers Of All This In Order To Eligible For The Prize Of 20,000 Amazon Pay stability
Amazon 16th January ₹20000 Pay Quiz Details:
Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM on 16th January 2020
Today’s Prize – Free 20,000 Amazon Pay stability
Number Of Winners – Total 1 Winners
Winners Announcement Date – 29th February 2020
Amazon 16th January Quiz How To Play :
1. First of All Just Open The Amazon India App In Your Phone.
2. Sign in Into Your Amazon Account
3. On Homepage,Click On Search Bar & Search For Word “Quiz“. Click On 1st Banner & You Will See “Amazon 16th January Quiz – Win 20,000 Amazon Pay stability ” Banner.
4. Just Click On It , Then Click On “Start The Quiz“
5. Follow Below Posted Correct Answers, If You Feel Trouble Completing The Quiz.
All Amazon Quiz Answers Of This ₹20000 Quiz – 16th January
Q1. In 2019 who broke the document of Sanath Jayasuriya of scoring most worldwide runs as an opener in a calendar 12 months?
Ans- Rohit Sharma
Q2. The state fowl of Mizoram and Manipur is Mrs _____’s pheasant. (Fill within the clean) Hint: This fowl has the surname of a well-known British naturalist.
Q3. From the third to the 12th of January, which of those crew tennis occasions was held in Brisbane, Perth and Sydney?
Ans- ATP Cup
This autumn. In the film Tanhaji, Saif Ali Khan is taking part in the position of which historic character?
Ans- Udaybhan Rathod
Q5. In 1968, the Beatles visited the non secular coaching camp of which ‘Maharishi’ identified for the transcendental meditation approach?
Amazon 16th November Quiz Answers – Great Indian Sale Tap & Win
Question – Amazon Great Indian Sale Will Start Early For Prime Members
Answer is – True
Amazon 16th November Quiz Answers – Bus Booking Quiz
Q1 – Ans – 50,000+ routes throughout India
Q2 – Ans – Most common bus driver
Q3 – Ans – TRUE
This autumn – Ans – ‘Your Orders’ tab on the Amazon app
Q5 – Ans – Zero rupees
Amazon 16th November Quiz Answers – Redmi Note 8 Pro Quiz
Question 1. Answer: 64 MP
Question 2. Answer: Redmi Note 8 Pro
Question 3. Answer: Helio G90T Processor
Question 4. Answer: 512 GB
Question 5. Answer: 4500 mAh
Amazon 16th November Quiz Answers – LG G8X Quiz
Q1. Ans: Aurora Black
Q2. Ans: 32MP
Q3. Ans: 4000 mAH
This autumn. Ans: Clothes
Q5. Ans: All of the above
More Details Of Amazon 16th January Quiz :
1. This Contest will begin on 16th Jnauary 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period you have to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you will have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions can be posted throughout the complete Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you happen to reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which can be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
5. The draw of tons can be carried out in the course of the Contest Period for the questions and a complete of 2 participant can be chosen as winners by a random draw of tons.
6. The declared winner(s) can be eligible for profitable a Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay stability (hereinafter known as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner can be eligible for profitable one Prize below this Contest solely.