Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a terrific likelihood to win big prizes from Amazon. Along with Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon time to time hosts different quizzes as effectively. Here is a brand new quiz with all of the solutions that’s stay at the moment.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) What Is The Capacity Of India’s Leading Smartphone Battery In The Samsung Galaxy M51, The #MeanestMonsterEver?
Ans – 7000 MAh
Q2) Which Of The Below Is The Meanest Processor In Samsung Galaxy M51?
Ans – Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
Q3) The ___ Display In Samsung Galaxy M51 Is The First Ever In M Series. Fill In The Blanks
Ans – SuperAmoled Plus Infinity-O Display
This autumn) How Many Mega Pixels Does The Segment Leading Intelli-Cam Of Samsung Galaxy M51 Have?
Ans – 64MP
Q5) The Battery Of The Samsung Galaxy M51 Has ___ Fast Charging. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – 25W
5. After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and await the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will start from 10 September 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24 September 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you will need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you will have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will likely be posted throughout the complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, should you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you can be entitled for a fortunate draw which will likely be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that individual query accurately.
- The draw of heaps will likely be carried out through the Contest Period for the questions and a complete of 10 individuals will likely be chosen as winners by a random draw of heaps.
- Results on 31st October 2020