Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a fantastic probability to win large prizes from Amazon. Along with Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon time to time hosts different quizzes as effectively. Here is a brand new quiz with all of the solutions that’s dwell at present.
How to Answer and win Redmi 9A? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which Of The Following Features Describe The Redmi Smart Band?
Ans – All Of The Above
Q2) The Maximum Battery Life Of Redmi Smart Band On A Single Charge Is ______.
Ans – Up To 14 Days
Q3) The Redmi Smart Band Is Compatible With IOS 10.0 And Above.
Ans – TRUE
This autumn) How Many Specialised Sports Mode Does Redmi Smart Band Support?
Ans – 5
Q5) Which Of The Following Features Is NOT Supported By Redmi Smart Band?
Ans – Cooking
5. After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and look forward to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin from 8 September 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 23 September 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period it’s essential to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you will have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you possibly can take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions can be posted throughout your entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, should you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which can be carried out amongst contributors who’ve answered that exact query accurately.
- The draw of tons can be carried out through the Contest Period for the questions and a complete of 10 contributors can be chosen as winners by a random draw of tons.
- Results on 30th September 2020