Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM. In right this moment’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs.9,999. Start answering now !!
How to Answer and win Rs.9,999? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which Indian sportsperson clinched India’s first Gold within the presently ongoing 18th Jakarta Asian Games 2018 on August 19?
Ans – Bajrang punia
Q2) The clothes pattern exemplified by black clothes, darkish make-up, and black-dyed hair is known as ___.
Ans – Goth
Q3) Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
Ans – True
This fall) ‘In a haze, a stormy haze’ are lyrics to a tune by which certainly one of these?
Ans – Coldplay
Q5) On which date was the ‘World Photography Day’ noticed not too long ago?
Ans – August 19
5. After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now preserve your fingers crossed and look forward to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will begin on 22 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period you need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions shall be posted throughout your entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, should you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which shall be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
- The draw of tons shall be carried out in the course of the Contest Period for the questions and a complete of 1 (one) participant shall be chosen as winners by a random draw of tons.
- The declared winner(s) shall be eligible for successful a Rs.9,999 (hereinafter known as “Prize(s)”).