Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 AM. In as we speak’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs.50,000 Amazon pay steadiness. Start answering now !!
How to Answer and win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which of the next will you affiliate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Ans – Dance Form
Q2) ‘Strangeland’ is a 2012 album by __.
Ans – Keane
Q3) Which historic occasion does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Ans – The French Revolution
This autumn) Which occupation does Sanjay Dutt pretend within the film Lage Raho Munnabhai?
Ans – History Professor
Q5) Which is the smallest planet in our photo voltaic system?
Ans – Mercury
5. After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and watch for the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on 16 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period you have to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve gotten signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions shall be posted throughout your complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, for those who reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which shall be carried out amongst contributors who’ve answered that exact query accurately.
- The draw of tons shall be carried out in the course of the Contest Period for the questions and a complete of 1 (one) participant shall be chosen as winners by a random draw of tons.
- The declared winner(s) shall be eligible for successful Rs. 50,00 as Amazon Pay steadiness (hereinafter known as “Prize(s)”)