Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an excellent likelihood to win enormous prizes from Amazon. In at the moment’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions stand an opportunity to Rs.10000 Pay balance and use it for recharges, procuring and extra.
How to Answer and win Rs.10000 Pay balance ? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) In August 1962, Jamaica declared independance from which nation?
Ans – United Kingdom
Q2) In 1819, Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles based which colonial state?
Ans – Singapore
Q3) What is the nationwide flower of India?
Ans – Lotus
This fall) Lemurs are native to just one nation on the planet. Which nation is it?
Ans – Madagascar
Q5) Polysomnography is a kind of research regarding which human exercise?
Ans – Sleeping
5. After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and look forward to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will start on 11th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period you have to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve got signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will likely be posted throughout your complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, for those who reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you can be entitled for a fortunate draw which will likely be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that specific query appropriately.
- The draw of tons will likely be carried out in the course of the Contest Period for the questions and a complete of 1 (one) participant will likely be chosen as winners by a random draw of tons.
- The declared winner(s) will likely be eligible for successful a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter known as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 28th February 2019