Amazon quiz is now on a day by day foundation however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a nice likelihood to win enormous prizes from Amazon. In in the present day’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions stand a likelihood to win a Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
How to Answer and win a Samsung Galaxy Note 9? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The quantity ‘0’ does NOT have an equal to be represented in Roam numeral.
Ans – True
Q2) A Megagon is a polygon with _____ sides. Fill within the blanks.
Ans – 1 million
Q3) Washing soda is the widespread identify for which compound?
Ans – Sodium carbonate
This fall) What is the capital of Norway?
Ans – Oslo
Q5) Which day was not too long ago celebrated as World Diabetes day?
Ans – 14th November
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and look forward to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will begin on 18th November 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you will need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve gotten signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you possibly can take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions might be posted throughout your complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, for those who reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which might be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
- The draw of tons might be carried out through the Contest Period for the questions and a complete of 1 (one) participant might be chosen as winners by a random draw of tons.
- The declared winner(s) might be eligible for profitable a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter known as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30th December