Amazon quiz is now on a day by day foundation however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM. In in the present day’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand a likelihood to win a Apple Smart Watch. Start answering now !!
How to Answer and win a Apple Smart Watch? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) ___ is the capital metropolis of Himachal Pradesh ?
Ans – Shimla
Q2) What does the phrase ‘Buddha’ imply?
Ans – Awakened One or Enlightened One
Q3) What does FM in FM Radio stand for?
Ans – Frequency Modulation
This autumn) What is the official residence of the Pope?
Ans – Apostolic Palace
Q5) The e-book ‘281 and past’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Ans – VVS Laxman
5. After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered into a fortunate draw. Now preserve your fingers crossed and look forward to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will start on 26 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 29 July 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period it’s essential to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve gotten signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions can be posted throughout all the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, in the event you reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which can be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that specific query appropriately.
- The draw of heaps can be carried out through the Contest Period for the questions and a whole of 1 (one) participant can be chosen as winners by a random draw of heaps.
- The declared winner(s) can be eligible for profitable a Apple Smart Watch (hereinafter known as “Prize(s)”).