Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an excellent probability to win enormous prizes from Amazon. Along with Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon time to time hosts different quizes as effectively. Here is a brand new quiz with all of the solutions that’s stay at the moment.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) As Per The Video, How Many Micro-Cuts Can A Manual Razor Give You In A Single Shave?
Ans – 25-30 Micro-Cuts
Q2) Philips Electric Shavers Reduce Nicks And Cuts By What % Versus A Manual Razor, According To The Video?
Ans – 90%
Q3) Which Of The Following Is NOT A Feature Of Philips Electric Shavers Launched In 2020?
Ans – Dispenses Hair Growth Oil
This fall) What Is The Tagline In The Video?
Ans – Don’t Cut The Skin, Cut The Hair.
Q5) What Does 5D Comfort Cut Technology Do As Mentioned In The Video?
Ans – Follows Your Face Contours For A Comfortable Shave
5. After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and look forward to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will start from 3 July 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 25 July 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve got signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions might be posted throughout your complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you happen to reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which might be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
- The draw of heaps might be carried out through the Contest Period for the questions and a complete of 10 members might be chosen as winners by a random draw of heaps.
- Results on 31st July 2020