Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an incredible probability to win big prizes from Amazon. Along with Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon time to time hosts different quizes as nicely. Here is a brand new quiz with all of the solutions that’s stay at present.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) What Makes Microsoft Laptops With Solid State Drive(S) Better?
Ans – 5X Faster Boot Speed
Q2) Modern PCs With SSD Load Video Calls 4.7X Faster Than A Traditional HDD.
Ans – True
Q3) Which Of The Following Features Describe Modern PCs With SSDs?
Ans – All Of The Above
This fall) What Kind Of Hard Drives Are Used In Microsoft Modern PC’s?
Ans – Both 1 And 2
Q5) SSDs Have Lesser Number Of Moving Parts Than Traditional HDDs, Making It _________.
Ans – Efficient And Durable
5. After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and look ahead to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin from 29 June 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 15 July 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you have to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you might have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you possibly can take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions might be posted throughout your complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you happen to reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which might be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
- The draw of heaps might be carried out throughout the Contest Period for the questions and a complete of 25 individuals might be chosen as winners by a random draw of heaps.
- Results on 31st July 2020