Amazon The February Quiz
Amazon The February Quiz Answers – win ₹20000 Pay Balance
Amazon The February Quiz Answers – Hi Guys, Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Amazon Pay Add Money Offers & Jio Recharge Cashback Offers. Here comes Another Quiz From Amazon India for Today. Users Have to Give Right Answers To All The Questions & Depend Upon Luck They Can Win Free 6 month free buying
Prize Of This Quiz:
There are a complete of 1 (one) Prize(s) that will likely be given underneath this Contest. The Prize will likely be delivered to the winner on or earlier than 31 March 2021
How To Play This Amazon The February Quiz
1, First Of All, If You Don’t Have Amazon App Then Download it From Playstore
2. Open The App > Go to Homepage > Scroll Down Below
3. You Will See February Amazon Quiz Banner Like Below
4. Just Click On Banner & Quiz Will Start
5. You Can Now Follow Below Provided Answers To Win This Quiz, If You Don’t Know The Answers
Amazon The February Quiz All Correct Answers – 2021 Quiz
Question 1 – As per few sources, the oldest file of what being despatched was a poem written by a French duke Charles to his spouse in 1415?
Answer – valentine
Question 2 – For the primary time in 34 years, the well-known Surajkund Crafts Mela, held wherein state has been cancelled?
Answer – Haryana
Question 3 – Which of those organisations working underneath the Ministry of Defence, celebrated its 45th elevating day on February 1st, 2021?
Answer – Indian Coast Guard
Question 4 – 12th February is well known as _______ day to look at the delivery anniversary of the daddy of evolutionary biology. Fill within the blanks
Answer – Darwin
Question 5 – National Science Day is noticed on 28th February in India to commemorate the invention of an impact named after which scientist?
Answer – CV Raman
Question 6 – Tom Brady, a legendary American soccer participant, created historical past by profitable his seventh Superbowl. For which staff did he win his seventh Superbowl?
Answer – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Question 7 – In February 2019, which of those Bollywood films launched that received a file 13 Filmfare Awards?
Answer – Gully boy
Question 7 – On February 2nd, 1990 the 30 12 months outdated ban on the African National Congress was lifted by which President?
Answer – Fw De klerk
Amazon The February Quiz All Correct Answers – 2020 Quiz
1. A bissextile year is a calendar 12 months containing?
Answer- One extra day
2. February 2018 won’t have a single full moon day within the month. The final time this occurred in February 1999.
3. Which of those is a western zodiac signal related to February?
4. In India, National Science Day is well known on 28th February to mark the invention of?
Answer- Raman impact
5. 2018 is bissextile year
6. Which nation is internet hosting 2018 Winter Olympics in February?
Answer – South Korea
7. Which time period can be used to seek advice from the primary full moon of February?
Answer- Ice moon
You Can Check All Previous Results Of Amazon Quiz & Amazon Quiz Winners – All Amazon Quiz Results-Winners List Of All Amazon Quiz
Currently, Live Amazon Quiz :