Amazon is at present offering a suggestion if you purchase grocery objects. User can get upto Rs.300 cashback as Amazon pay stability if you purchase grocery objects Get Rs 300 cashback on Grocery Order worth Rs 1500 and pay your complete quantity through Amazon pay stability. SO, hurry up!!
How to get Get Rs 300 cashback on Grocery Order worth Rs 1500?
1 . Download Amazon now app from HERE
2 . Register/Login
3 . Check your pin code for availability
4 . Shop for Grocery objects for Rs 1500
5 . Done !!
6. Get Flat Rs 300 cashback shall be credited inside 30 days as Amazon pay stability in your account.
Terms and circumstances :
- What is the “May Bonanza” provide on Amazon Now App?
On each order of Rs.1500 & above, positioned on NOW-Store on Amazon Now App, get flat Rs.300 again (in your Amazon Pay stability as an Amazon Gift Card), when the order is paid utilizing any funds methodology.
- What is the period of the provide?
The provide is just legitimate for orders positioned on NOW-Store, for a interval of 4 days from 13th May, 2018 to 16th May, 2018.
- How can I avail this provide?
On each order, positioned on NOW-Store, paid by any cost methodology:-
Spend INR 1500 and extra: Get Rs.300 again as Amazon Pay stability.
- Is this provide out there for Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery orders?
Yes, Cash on Delivery and Card on Delivery orders are eligible for this provide.
- Are all merchandise eligible for the provide?
No, this provide is relevant solely on grocery, well being & private care, child, family provides, pet care, magnificence merchandise. This provide is just not relevant on electronics, kitchen & dwelling home equipment, dwelling furnishing, toys, sports activities & health merchandise, storage units & workplace provides.
- When will I get the Amazon Gift Card in my Amazon Pay stability?
Eligible Amazon Gift Card worth shall be credited to your Amazon Pay stability inside 10 working days from the date of order supply.
- Do I would like a promo code to avail the provide?
No, you don’t want a promo code.
- How will the cashback get credited if the order is partially fulfilled?
In the occasion when an order is partially fulfilled (i.e., merchandise(s) cancelled or substituted by vendor) the order will stay eligible, and cashback calculated as per the order worth on the time of inserting order. In the occasion of merchandise(s) rejected or returned by the Purchaser, or/and merchandise(s) refunded to the Purchaser, the order will stay eligible as per the order worth on the time of inserting order, however the cashback can be calculated proportionally as per the ultimate order worth. However, within the occasion such order is totally cancelled by both the Purchaser or the vendor, the Purchaser won’t be eligible to obtain any cashback.
- What is the minimal buy that I must do?
For Rs.300 again provide: Minimum buy worth required is Rs.1500
- Will a number of carts from a number of/single sellers be thought of as single order?
No, every Seller Cart in Amazon Now App is taken into account as a person order