Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers
Contents Of This Post
(All Answers) Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 Amazon Balance
Amazon Independence Day Quiz, Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers, Amazon Independence Day Sale – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Tricks Of Free Recharge. Indian Independence Day is Coming On 15th August & Amazon Has Released The Independence Day Quiz On Their App Portal.
We Have Already Seen Amazon Freedom Quiz & Amazon Freedom Sale is Already going this Month & Amazon is again once more with Yet one other quiz & on this Time They are Giving Away Free Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance In This Amazon Independence Day Quiz. All You should Do is Give Right Answers to Asked Questions.
This Amazon Independence Day Quiz Will Run From 14th August to 31st August 2020 & Amazon Will Choose 5 Winners From This Quiz. All Winners Of This Quiz Will Receive Free ₹20000 Amazon Pay Gift Cards.
In This Amazon Quiz, All You should do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Free Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Independence Day Quiz – How To Play & Win
This is Amazon App Only Offer, So We Suggest You Use & Install The Amazon Android Or iOS App
1, Just Download The Amazon App On Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page Of The App & Click On Menu >> Funzon >> Just Open It >> Scroll Down Below >>You Will Find Banner Of “Amazon Independence Day Quiz“
4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
CoolzTricks Tip: For Our Reader’s Easiness, We Have Solved All The Questions Of This Amazon Independence Day Quiz & You Will Find All Correct Answer of This Amazon Quiz Below
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers
Question 1. Among all Indian Prime Ministers, who has hoisted the flag on the Red Fort for the utmost variety of occasions?
Answer is – Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2. Which was India’s first civil disobedience motion launched by Mahatma Gandhi in 1917?
Answer is – Champaran Satyagraha
Question 3. Which Amazon program assists Indian home-grown start-ups to construct a model and so on.?
Answer is – Amazon Launchpad
Question 4. On 11th December, 1946 which future President was elected because the everlasting Chairman of the Constituent Assembly of India?
Answer is – Rajendra Prasad
Question 5. How many Indian small and medium companies promote on Amazon?
Answer is – 6.5 Lakh
Congratulations !! You Have Just Completed The Amazon Independence Day Quiz Of 2020.
Current On Going Amazon Quizzes :-
More Details of this Amazon Independence Day Quiz:
1. This Contest will start on 13 August 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31 August 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you should sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you’ve signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you possibly can take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will likely be posted throughout your entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, in the event you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which will likely be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that individual query accurately.
5. The draw of heaps will likely be carried out through the Contest Period for the questions and a complete of 4 participant will likely be chosen as winners by a random draw of heaps.
6. The declared winner(s) will likely be eligible for successful Rs. 20,000 as Amazon Pay stability (hereinafter known as “Prize(s)”).