Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers
Contents Of This Post
Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers – Win Hp Laptop | Great Indian Festival Special
Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers , Amazon app Guess Who Puzzles Answers , Amazon Great Indian Festival Guess Who Quiz – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Doing Wonderful Nowadays , With US..We Are Regularly Posting All The Daily Amazon Quiz Answers & Contests.
Here Comes Amazon Again , Amazon Introduced Another Puzzle ‘Guess Who Quiz‘ Which is Great Indian Festival Special.We Provide Full Answer So you’ve got likelihood to win Free Products.
In Recent Time , Amazon Regularly Arranging The Quiz & Contest , We have Already Seen The “Amazon OnePlus 8T 5G Quiz” & “Amazon World Animal Day Quiz” Also Amazon LG Monitor Quiz , We have Also Posted All The Answers Of Each & Every Quiz Contest
We will Provide Answer In every hour so maintain linked with us.So you’re going to get Answer and Got likelihood to win free Product from Amazon.
This Quiz is Based On Popular Amazon Guess Who Puzzle
Amazon Guess Who Quiz – How To Play ?
1, First Of All Just Download/Open The Amazon App From Here
2. Now Just Open The App – Go to Homepage Of App > Menu ? Funzone
3. Open Funzone & There You Will Find The “Amazon Guess Who Quiz” > Just Click On It
4. You will see 5 Questions In This Guess Who Contest.
5. You have To Give Correct Answers Of Each Questions.
6. You Will Get likelihood to win Free Hp Laptop
Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers
Question 1 – Which of those films was primarily based on the lifetime of this nice Indian?
Answer 1 is – The man who knew infinity
Question 2 – Which film starring the person in image has been nominated for the Best Foreign Film award on the Oscars?
Answer 2 is – Mother india
Question 3 – The woman on display screen has received two Grand Slam titles partnering which well-known Indian tennis participant?
Answer 3 is – Leander Paes
Question 4 – Who used Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to hit the quickest ever ODI century
Answer 4 is – Shahid Afridi
Question 5 – The solely Indian Test cricketer to be knighted is Maharaja of Vizianagaram and he’s additionally the second Indian cricketer to be awarded the Padma Bhushan in 1958. Who is he?
Answer 5 is – Vijay Anand Gajapati Raju
More Details Of This Offer
1. This Contest will likely be reside from 1st October 2020 To 10th October 2020
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you could sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Mobile Application and navigate to the Guess Who Contest web page.
3. Amazon will likely be displaying masked pictures (like a jigsaw puzzle) of merchandise every on the ‘Guess Who’ Contest web page together with a clue regarding the identical product throughout the Contest Period. Each picture of the product(s) will likely be displayed on an hourly foundation throughout the Contest Period.
4. In order to take part within the Contest, a buyer should: (a) determine the product primarily based on the picture displayed and the clue regarding the product thereof; (b) navigate to the product element web page (that’s hinted by the picture and the clue); and (c) click on on the ‘Guess Who’ sticker.
5. At the tip of the Contest Period, all of the contributors who’ve clicked on the ‘Guess Who’ sticker in accordance with the above will likely be eligible for a draw of heaps that will likely be performed amongst the contributors who’ve clicked on the ‘Guess Who’ sticker for that individual product accurately. Such chosen contributors will obtain an e-mail notification from Amazon with a Contest query and will likely be required to comply with such different steps as talked about within the e-mail.