Amazon is undoubtedly top-of-the-line procuring websites in India providing excellent offers on many merchandise it is advisable purchase, easing your bills. Today, it’s giving Slurrp Farm Organic Porridge, Millet and Oats Powder | Instant Healthy Wholesome Food, 250 G price Rs 300 at simply Rs 150. Isn’t that a deal price grabbing now? So, hurry up and head to Amazon now and make the acquisition.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 300
Deal Price – Rs 150
Discount – 50%
How to purchase Slurrp Farm Organic Porridge, Millet and Oats Powder | Instant Healthy Wholesome Food, 250 G from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your supply tackle particulars or choose one of many addresses already in your tackle e-book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select fee technique from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You may select “Cash on Delivery” if out there >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining course of and your order shall be positioned.
7. You will get an estimated supply date for your product. Till then calm down and take pleasure in your discounted buy on Amazon utilizing Dealnloot’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many extra Amazon offers, coupons, reductions. Keep visiting…
Features of Slurrp Farm Organic Porridge, Millet and Oats Powder | Instant Healthy Wholesome Food, 250 G:
- 100% USDA licensed natural porridge with jowar, foxtail millet, oats and nothing else.
- No salt, no sugar, no components, no preservatives
- Millets and oats are wealthy supply of fibre, iron, protein. Great for infants to adults
- Use this as an alternative of refined white rice and dalia. You could make poha, pongal, khichdi, pulao, biryani, and many others
- Easily digested meals and nicely suited to constipated and gassy youngsters.; Once open, retailer in hermetic container and devour inside 1 month or expiry date, whichever comes earlier
- Shelf Life: 365 days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Total Weight: 250 gm; Package Contents: 1 x 250 gm of porridge millet and oats)
– Posted by Chandler