Final financial savings:
MRP – Rs 2999
Sale – Rs 1380 (After making use of 10% immediate low cost on SBI bank cards, debit playing cards)
Discount – 54%
How to purchase Outdoor Bikes Unisex Skoolmate 14-inch Semi- Assembled Bicycle at Rs 1380?
2. Click on Buy Now.
3. Log in or Sign up to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your supply handle particulars or choose one of many addresses already in your handle e book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select fee technique from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You also can select “Cash on Delivery” if accessible >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining course of and your order will probably be positioned.
7. You will get an estimated supply date to your product. Till then chill out and luxuriate in your discounted buy on Amazon utilizing Dealnloot’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many extra Amazon offers, coupons, reductions. Keep visiting!
Features of Product:
- Made in cycle metropolis of india, ludhiana punjab. Top high quality product made utilizing greatest accessible high quality metallic elements. Equipped with best high quality wheels
- This bicycle is supplied in a semi-assembled state in a field. 70% of elements are assembled and the remaining 30% could be assembled by you below skilled steerage
- Frame measurement: 14 inch, appropriate for teenagers within the age group of 2.5 to 4.5 years