Hi Dealnlooters, hope you’re doing nice and having fun with our offers and gives. Let’s current one other thrilling deal for you. Amazon is providing DFS Premium Stainless Steel Hip Flask Wine Bottle Alcohol Beverage Holder (9 Oz) at an excellent worth of Rs 199 whereas the MRP is Rs 999. Isn’t that attractive? To provide you with a sneak peak into the product, right here is one if its options – The conventional fashion Hip Flask in stainless-steel.. Click on the hyperlink in ‘Visit here to buy’ and seize the deal now.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 999
Deal Price – Rs 199
Discount – 80%
How to purchase DFS Premium Stainless Steel Hip Flask Wine Bottle Alcohol Beverage Holder (9 Oz) from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your supply tackle particulars or choose one of many addresses already in your tackle e-book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select fee methodology from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You may select “Cash on Delivery” if accessible >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining course of and your order can be positioned.
7. You will get an estimated supply date for your product. Till then loosen up and revel in your discounted buy on Amazon utilizing Dealnloot’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many extra Amazon offers, coupons, reductions. Keep visiting…
Features of DFS Premium Stainless Steel Hip Flask Wine Bottle Alcohol Beverage Holder (9 Oz):
- The conventional fashion Hip Flask in stainless-steel.
- This Hip Flask comes with a extremely polished end.
- This Hip Flask is the best addition to any whiskey-lover’s device set!
- DFS’s product are retailed by DIRECT FACTORY SALES (vendor) solely. Pls word that we dont have any resellers of our product, so purchase solely from the unique Seller DIRECT FACTORY SALE (DFS) to get the QUALITY, WARRANTY & GENUINE PRODUCT.
- ” DFS ” is a Registered Trade Mark and different sellers utilizing the title are doing it illegally and are liable to be prosecuted beneath Section 135 of the Trade Marks Act for Infringement
– Posted by CA. Aniruddha Suresh Rathi