Sometimes we hear feedback such because the deal value shouldn’t be as talked about in our posts. It is usually as a result of the offers we publish are handpicked and thus don’t final lengthy and you must seize them in time. Here is one other deal on Amazon whereby Acer 19.5-inch (49.53 cm) HD LED Backlit Computer Monitor with HDMI, VGA Ports and Stereo Speakers – V206HQL (Black) is offered for a deal value of simply Rs 4649. It bears a MRP of Rs 9000. So, purchase it now if you happen to want and don’t wait for value to go up.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 9000
Deal Price – Rs 4649
Discount – 48%
How to purchase Acer 19.5-inch (49.53 cm) HD LED Backlit Computer Monitor with HDMI, VGA Ports and Stereo Speakers – V206HQL (Black) from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your supply tackle particulars or choose one of many addresses already in your tackle guide of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select fee technique from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can even select “Cash on Delivery” if out there >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining course of and your order might be positioned.
7. You will get an estimated supply date for your product. Till then loosen up and take pleasure in your discounted buy on Amazon utilizing Dealnloot’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many extra Amazon offers, coupons, reductions. Keep visiting…
Features of Acer 19.5-inch (49.53 cm) HD LED Backlit Computer Monitor with HDMI, VGA Ports and Stereo Speakers – V206HQL (Black):
- Resolution: HD (1366 x 768) Display
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Response Time: 5 ms, Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Color Supported: 16.7 million, Brightness: 200 nit,
- Viewing Angles : 90° horizontal/ 65° vertical, Panel Type: Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film),
- V6 Series screens characteristic Acer eColor know-how for putting visuals, and Acer ComfyView improvements that cut back glare to ship most-comfortable viewing
- With Stereo Speakers
- Power : 16.20 W (working)/ 450 mW (standby) / 350 mW (off)
– Posted by CA. Aniruddha Suresh Rathi