How to Get 100% cashback upto Rs.50 on your Recharge/invoice payment? :
3. Select Pay payments possibility within the homepage and you will notice the Flash sale banner like above (Only for particular customers)
4. Initiate a recharge or any invoice payment and full the payment
5. Done !! You will obtain the cashback in 3 days.
Terms and circumstances :
- November 4, 2019 3 pm to November 4, 2019 9 pm
- This provide is relevant just for clients who see this provide.
- You will obtain your cashback inside 3 days of finishing your payment.
- The cashback profit can be supplied to the purchasers within the type of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay steadiness within the Amazon.in account of the client. The use and redemption of the present card(s) and the usage of Amazon Pay steadiness can be ruled by the relevant phrases and circumstances.
- The cashback (below this Offer) can be supplied to the client inside 3 enterprise days of completion of the Recharge/invoice payment transaction.
- This provide can solely be availed by the client as soon as in the course of the Offer Period, i.e. just for buyer who see the provide.
- A buyer is not going to be eligible to obtain the cashback below this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that’s cancelled, for any motive in any way, by the client, by APIPL (entity that makes the Recharge/invoice payment obtainable on Amazon.in), or by the Recharge/invoice payment Service Provider.
- APIPL reserves the proper, at any time, with none prior discover, with out legal responsibility and with out assigning any motive in any way, so as to add / alter / modify / change or fluctuate all or any of those Offer Terms or to interchange, wholly or partly, this Offer by one other provide, whether or not much like this Offer or not.
- All disputes referring to the Recharge/invoice payment can be resolved by the related Recharge/invoice payment service supplier, respectively. All such disputes shall be resolved between the purchasers and the Recharge/invoice payment service supplier (because the case could also be) inter se and Amazon or any of its associates is not going to (nor can be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.