Google Pay(Tez) Recharge Offer
Google Pay Recharge Offer – Get Scratch Card Of Upto ₹545 On Recharge
Google Pay(Tez) Recharge Offer , Free Scratch Card From Google Pay App – Hi Guys, Hope You Guys Are Doing Wonderful Nowadays With Our Free Recharge Tricks of Free Recharge Apps. Here is Another Recharge Loot From Well Knows Google Pay App , Formerly Known as Google Tez.
As You All Knows That Airtel , Idea & Vodafone Has Made Mandatory To Make At least Rs.35 Recharge a Month To Increase The Validity Of Your Sim card For Month.
Google Pay (Tez) is Providing Free Assured Scratch Card Worth Rs.10 to Rs.150 On Your Mobile Recharge You Do On Google Pay App. We Have Uploaded Trick To Get Scratch Card in Old Accounts too
Best Thing About Google Pay Scratch Cards is Your Scratch Amount Will be ship straight in your Bank Account.
Also If You are New User Of Google Pay App Then You Can Earn Free Rs.51 On Signup From Using Our Google Pay Referral Code in Google Pay Refer & Earn
How To Get Free Scratch Card Of Upto ₹545 On Mobile Recharges
Offer is Valid For Account Specific But Almost For All Users
Must Pay With VISA Card Only
Google Pay Recharge Offer is – Do 3 Mobile Recharges Of Min ₹199 & Get Min ₹45 In 1st Recharge & Get ₹20 to ₹500 Cashback On third Recharge In Offer Period. [Account Specific Offer]
Steps To Do Recharge:-
1, First Of All Just Download The Google Pay App From Here – Download Link & Use Our Referral code To Earn Rs.51 [For New Users]
Google Pay Referral Code is – 32ew3l
2. Now Click On New >> Bill Payments >> Mobile Option
3. You Can Earn The Scratch Card in This Offer Via Following Way :
- Do 3 Recharges Of ₹199+ Plans & Get Scratch Card According To Above Offers.
- Must Pay With VISA Card Only
4. Do Recharge As Above Mentioned To Your Prepaid Mobile Number / Bill Payment
5. Complete The Recharge Via UPI PIN & You Will Get Scratch Card Instantly On Your 1st & third Recharge
Min ₹45 In 1st Recharge & Get ₹20 to ₹500 Cashback On third Recharge
6. The Amount Will Be Random as Shown Above
This Offer is Valid Till 14th March 2021 & You Need To Complete Recharges Before That Only.
Trick For Old Users :-
Update – Now Not Working For Old Users , Don’t Try
- Clear The Data & Cache Of Google Pay App
- Now Sign Up Again With Same Mobile Number , But Use Newer Gmail ID (Which Never Used On Google Pay)
- Restore Your Bank Account (Older)
- Check Offers Section , There Will Be “Do You 1st Ever Transaction On Mobile Recharge” Offer Will Be There
- Just Do ₹100 Recharge For Any Operator
- You Will Get Scratch Card Of ₹30-₹500
Offer Period :
Offer Expires – 14th March 2021
More Details Of Offer :
- Get Rewarded For Using Google Pay To Recharge Your Prepaid Mobile Recharge .
- Recharge For Rs.199 or More in a Single Transaction On Google Pay & Earn a scratch card price Rs.20 to Rs.500.
- You can Earn a Total of 2 Scratch Cards During the Offer Period.
Google Pay Jio Recharge Offer
Account Specific Offer
Offer Glimpse – Do 3 Prepaid Recharge Of Reliance Jio For ₹98+ Plans Each & You Will Get Scratch Card Of Upto ₹1500 Cashback
- Minimum Recharge Amount – ₹98
- Maximum Cashback Amount – ₹1500
- Eligibility – Account Specific Offer
- More Details – Here
Account Specific Offer , Working For Almost All Accounts
How To Add Bank In Google Pay For Recharge :
First of All Download Google Pay From This App Referral Link. : Download
Google Pay Referral Code – ES5l1
2. Open App and Allow All Permission.
3. Select Language and Enter Your Mobile Number.
*Add The Number On Which You have Bank Account
4. Verify your Mobile Number with OTP after which Login with Gmail Account.
5. Create your Google PIN Or Use The Phone Security
6. Move to Dashboard and Skip Introduction.
7. Now Just Go To Setting choice > Bank Account > Select Your Bank > Create UPI PIN Or confirm Your Bank Account With UPI PIN
8. Now Again Go To Dashboard Of The App > Click On “New” Under PAYMENTS Options
9. Select Prepaid or Postpaid Recharge & Complete The Transaction